Wednesday, August 3

About Tracy Annabelle:

Currently studying in University of London ,pursuing a degree in banking and finance.
I am the sole person handling this webshop.
I launched this webshop business at the young age of 13.

Tracy-sprees first launch with a domain name as a-heavenly-place.blogspot.com.
Subsequently wishing.under.sky.blog.163.com,tracy-sprees.blogspot.com and currently,toreishi73.blogspot.com

Maintaining this humble webshop has always been a very enjoyable experience for me.I started this webshop from scratch,learning javascripts,html scripts, css scripts, even image mapping etc for settings and designs.And i am rather proud of my own webdesign (though on the side note i am aware that there are still many rooms for improvement !)

I am working towards making this shopping service a life-long sideline career.
There maybe tough,difficult times ahead but my passion in providing this shopping service for all my customers will not fade.

Special Thanks to my superb family members ,my fantastic lover & friends .Indeed,i did not seek help and handle this webshop all by myself, but without your moral support tracy-sprees.blogspot.com wont have existed.Last but not least, to all Tracy-sprees supporters ,a thank you to you all as well.

Warmest Regards,
Tracy Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment